Any decent hotel to stay near Ottawa (Canada) US Consulate?

wenger.swiss

@madhandc30:

I don't see anything wrong with the OP...I mean ya you could google for everything that's on this universe but seeking for a first hand advice from someone who been there recently doesn't hurt...right? It's like getting smarter from others' experience ;)

Anyway! I heard (on the forums here) that there is a Days Inn and Quality Inn with in a 15 minute walking distance of the embassy about 80 bucks a night. The internet at Days Inn sucks...

@madhandc30:

I don't see anything wrong with the OP...I mean ya you could google for everything that's on this universe but seeking for a first hand advice from someone who been there recently doesn't hurt...right? It's like getting smarter from others' experience ;)

Anyway! @ Wenger.swiss: I heard (on the forums here) that there is a Days Inn and Quality Inn with in a 15 minute walking distance of the embassy about 80 bucks a night. The internet at Days Inn sucks...

Originally posted by wenger.swiss:

@madhandc30, do not give such advices. I know what to ask and what not to.

@gagarli, my interview is on 27th Sep

@rashiars, thanks for supporting me. Also thanks for the hotels info. If possible can you pls let me know any hotel with good wifi.

@kiranbv, thanks!

pls share ur interview after Sept 27th.

Archived