EAD in Initial Review for 75 Days

manishoz

I applied for my wife's EAD on Feb 2nd. It has been in "Initial Review" for the past 75 days. We called USCIS and they said to wait till 90 days. Her current EAD has expired and she is waiting for new to start working again. My concern is if USCIS still not issue it after 90 days, it will prolong the process.

My question is can we do anything to expedite the process? Is there something as Interim EAD? Should we visit the local USCIS office and open a service request?

Thanks for your help!!

Im on the same boat, I had my I 765 approved on March 22, exactly 90 days after I applied, but wait for the worse I didn't received my card yet!!!!!!! April 22 will be 120 days after I applied, and no card yet I don't know what going on over there on texas service center, and for help us we cannot call before 30 days late after they approved....

• 3 weeks later...

Please take an appointment with Uscis and talk to an officer personally. I dunno how it helps it might be a coincidence but I got my EAD within 5 days of visiting the Uscis office after an infopass appointment.

Overall it took 117 days for me to get my EAD. EAD for L2 that is.

Infopass appointment can be raised online and you can choose what slot you want.

Archived