Matamoros 21st and 22nd of September - Driving from San Antonio on 20th

brahmajidbr

First of all COngrats Prem. For you stamping at chennai. I read your other post. That gave me some confidence.

I am going to take a chance in Matamoros. In 2009 i have a discrepany of w2 of $9000 due to medical sick leave and surgery. Hope they buy the reason with all documentation..

If they ask me to go back , i will go back tp Mumbai .

Looking at the success rate of the link you provided , I am confident .

Thanks a bunch for all your valuable posts Prem. You have been thru lot of stress. I know it because i am in the same boat.

Good luck and welcome back soon

Thanks for your response prem. I dont have a gap in employement, but i was on a vacation for a month in india, which resulted in a small variation of around 5000$ in my W2's. Do you think this will be a problem??

Could you also answer another question of mine..my current H1B visa stamp is expiring on the 23rd of september and i will have a valid I797 at the time of entry in to mexico on the 21st. Do you think i will be needing a mexican visa since i would have only 2 days of validity on my current visa at the time of entry in to mexico??

Thanks for your time

@Desperate123- they are very particular about it. there is another person who had the same reason as yours and the VO was not ready to hear. the same is updated in the site. i am not discouraging you but just letting you know.

@brahmajidbr - for a similar case the VO asked about paid leave. so if you have taken more than 15 days then your employer wont be able to pay for that and you can say that as a reason but it is still up to the VO.

i would say go for ottawa canada instead of matamoros if you can wait for interview.

@Prem

Next week is my appt in Matamoros, can you advice me in my case

There is a difference of $163 between my W2 and LCA. My W2 is less than LCA wage by $163. One is 62k and other is slightly less than that.

Is this going to be any problem at the time of stamping.

I've no gaps in my whole h1b, never been on bench.

Prem.chn - I am working for XXX company from the day one of the H1B start date and I am also having very high income in my W2 forms for all 2008,2009 and 2010 years than on the LCA income amount.Is it fine?

Do the VO go throught all the Paystubs means 2008,2009,2010 as I am having a month missing paystubsin 2009 .

Please advice me Thank You.

Prem.chn - I am working for XXX company from the day one of the H1B start date and I am also having very high income in my W2 forms for all 2008,2009 and 2010 years than on the LCA income amount.Is it fine?

Do the VO go throught all the Paystubs means 2008,2009,2010 as I am having a month missing paystubs in 2009.

Please advice me Thank You.

Guyz - what is the chance of VO officer go back to view all the paystubs that i worked eventhough I have greater amount in all my W2's than in LCA.Please help me.Thank You.

Archived