Opened SR on June 1st

got mail on June 13th from USCIS saying that Additional Review going on

No sign of green card or approval email so far

Iam also worrying so much

did u open a SR?

did u get any mail from USCIS after opening a SR

Wait for some more days

they r processing very slow

The on line status information is not always up to date.

Spouses who file together are usually processed together, but there could be some minor delay for some reason.

We are still getting June Visa Bulletin I-485 approvals even at the end of June. Obviously, the number of approvals will increase in July.

Murthy Attorney can you please tell me what should we do as we had received our i 485 approval notice on June 7th but not received our actual green card. what should we do ? I called to USCIS and opened a SR.Also talked to second level IO and he said there is nothing missing like finger printing or etc. Is that normal ?

Country - India

PD- 13 September 2006

Category - EB-2

485 applied Aug 2007

FP : In Sept 2007 (only once)

RFE - No RFE's yet

changed job twice but did not applied AC21

took info pass : 06/13/11 (officer asked me to wait)

SR opened on : 06/16/11

took info pass : 06/20/11 (did not helped this time as well officer asked me to send mail to TSC center)

Approval mail: recevied on 06/27/11

card received : 06/29/11

I believe that opening the SR really helped in processing of GC approvals.

Originally posted by sam4451:

There is a chance that USCIS sent my wife's GC at my old address. I went there and left a note for the current resident. I am planning to go to the post office today to enquire as well. Does anyone know how much time does it take for USCIS to process a replacement card?

Got my wife's GC in the mail today. We called USCIS (second level) to send it to us at our new address

Hi Guys,

Did all the June Bulletin people get their GC? Are there more waiting? Let's keep in touch in this thread. This is what gives us strength and peace. Please reply those of us still waiting.

EB2I

PD Aug 31, 2006

485 Filed Aug 03, 2007

Raised SR, Infopass.

hi

PD - MAY 2006 (Still waiting....)

Type : EB2 (India)

Online Status: Initial Review

Raised a Service Request and i got a mail saying that We Researched the status of this case However we have to perform additional review on this case and this caused a longer processing time.If you do not recieve a decision with in 6 months contact customer service

my wife got biometrics appointment last monday she gave FP on last monday

i dont know why they r taking too much long for approval

Thanks

Aug2006,

My PD is current in July and my case is with NSC and I had a quick question on how you were able to reach a specific service center? I have called the 1-800 number multiple times but I have been unable to tell if I am reaching Nebraska for sure. How do I make sure I am talking to someone from NSC?

Originally posted by Aug2006:

we are finally greened. For lot of cases the status is not updated online. This is what I did to get my status

I called USCIS Nebraska center and talked to the CSR. I asked them to connect me to the second level IO and provided them my receipt details. The second level IO was very friendly and he told me that the application was approved and gave me the USPS tracking number to track my cards. it was such a relief.

Thanks to all who post details on murthy forum. All the posts were extremely helpful. ALL THE BEST for all the folks waiting for the approval.

Dear Murthy Law Firm Attorney 6:

Perhaps you could share with us if you noticed within the many approvals you've received over the last few weeks, if TSC is significantly faster than NSC?

Also, if people applied in June-July 07 are receiving approvals more and faster than ones that applied in Aug 07?

Thanks,

Archived