Those who r current as of June Bulletin: Lets track EB2 Approvals

rueter

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am GREENED ...got welcome notice for myself and spouse today (via postal mail). USCIS site has my status as "Card/ Document Production" - my status has remained in this state for the past 2 years - even while I was NOT current.

Had opened a service ticket on 18th of May - don't know if it influenced the approval in anyway..Good luck to all those who are waiting....

Priority Date : Aug 21, 2006

Category : EB2

Processing Centre : Texas (I was under the impression my service center was NSC - the welcome notice was issued from the Texas office)

Received email today: 485 approved

Category: EB2

PD : Aug 11 2006

I-485 - July 2007 concurrent filing

FP : Oct 2007

center: NSC

question:

how long does it take for the status to be updated to CPO. what is the approx wait period to receive the actual perm residence card ???

please reply.

Finally !!! I got a Status update to CPO. update occurred at 11:30 pm tonight.

I will update my Case but here is the details

NSC

PD - 21 AUG 2006

RD - 2 JULY 2007

RFE - March 2009

RFE Responded - March 2009

Waited for 2 weeks and Created SR on 13th June 2011 but I haven't got any response to SR. But i am assuming this status change is due to my SR.

Status was RFE response received since March 2009 till today Status changed to Card Production Ordered.

FP done twice once originally in 2007 and second time at EAD renewal in 2008. But then after no FP.

Also, applied Spouse's 485 on 1st JUNE 2011, Received receipts on 10th June 2011. Spouse's status is still at Initial Review.

Hopefully, I will get her status changed soon. I know in her case FP needs to be done so planning to do SR next week for her.

Hopefully all other who are waiting get responses soon.

Experts - Please share your thoughts!

My priority date is July 2006. I missed the visa gate in August 2007 and got a chance to file 485 in Aug 2008

I'm current as of June 1st. I have noticed that a lot of folks later than my priority date (Sep 06, Oct 06) have received approvals/cards.

It seems like the Immigration Officers are approving cases based on filing date? Is this true?

If so, as more people become current next month, would my file be pushed back again (based on filing date)?

Thanks in advance.

I got my card on June 18th and online status also changed to 'Post Decision'.

Thanks to everyone (especially Belle, Joe, Attorneys) for sharing their experience and providing valueble answers in this forum.

Here are my details:

PD: Jul 8th, 2006

NSC (applied 485 on Aug'2007)

Received RFE on BC in Jul 2009

Applied spouse I-485 on Jul 2nd.

Raised SR on Jun 6th 2011

Got card and welcome letter on 15th June, 2011.

Would like to share following info with forum members ....

Category: EB2

PD : Sep 26 2006

Center: NSC

I-485 Filed - July 2007

FP : only once in Oct 2007

RFE: Twice in 2009 (bonafide marriage and Birth certificates)

SR opened: 06/10/2011

Email / SMS: 485 approved on 06/17/2011

Waiting for cards to show up in mail.....

Hi ,

Even my status says CardProduction Approved since last 1 year and my priority date is end of October 2006. Did you receive you GC? If yes did you do anything?

Thanks.

Originally posted by muramalla:

Priority Date : Sep 11, 2006

Processing Centre : Not sure, Any one know how to find this ??

Please advice

Originally posted by rueter:

Lets track GC approval for those who became current based of June '11 bulletin...

Processing Centre : NSC

Current status: Waiting for an update (USCIS site indicates "Card/ Document Production", but this is meaningless - my status has been this way for the past 2 years - even while I was NOT current)

Received the Physical cards. Mine came yesterday (06/20/2011), while my wife's arrived on friday (06/17/2011). About 12 hours after receiving the card, I received a belated/useless email from USCIS informing me that my application has been approved.

Any way, I am done with this forum likely for the next 5 years. Good luck to all those who are waiting.

Processing Centre : Texas

Hi All,

MY PD May 18 2006.

I485 filed : July 2007.

File Transfered to TSC

Opened SR on June 1st

got mail on June 13th from USCIS saying that Additional Review going on

No sign of green card or approval email yet.

Does any body getting approvals from TSC in MAY and June bullet in.

I do not see any messages about TSC approvals lately.I dont know Whats going on ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Friends,

PD Current, took infopass on June 17, 20011 and IO says 485 is being processed. He says my fingerprints expired and also need interview. But INS does not send me letters to this effect.

What else can I do to make them actively process my 485 papers. Please suggest.

PD Aug 31, 2006

EB2I

Filed 485 in Aug 2007

Fingerprint 2008 & 2009

We are finally GREEN. I called USCIS and created an SR. My case got updated online....

This is the status email....

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On June 23, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This step applies to applications that result in an applicant receiving a card (such as a "green card") or other document (such as a naturalization certificate, employment authorization document, travel document, or advance parole). Applications will be in this step from the time the order to produce the card/document is given until the card/document is produced and mailed to the applicant. You can expect to receive your card/document within 30 days of the approval of your application.

If you do not receive your document, please contact our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

Thanks for all the information Murthy forum has provided.

CREATING AN SERVICE REQUEST REALLY HELPS

Priority date: 17th July 2006 (TSC)

Multiple I-140 – both EB2.

Missed Visa gate in July 07 but fortunately got a chance to file 485 in Aug 08. Requested priority date portability at the time of filing 485. EAD, AP since then and changed jobs once - filed AC21

Current in June: waited first week patiently.

a) Opened an SR in 2nd week with CSR Level 1

b) sent email to ebupdate.tsc@dhs.gov 06/15 for multiple 140s

c) attorney sent email to streamline.tsc@dhs.gov 06/15

No Email or SMS notification

Received 485 Approval/Welcome letters for myself and spouse on 06/21. Notice dated as 06/17

Received Cards 06/23 ïŠ

Good luck for everyone.

Hi pdcurrent_9,

when you first created SR what was the status of the file. I mean not online but just on the case was there any status in progress. Basically when you call did the office said that you file is already in process and will get approved or on the file it's already approved . Can you say cleary your conversation in the phone for SR.

My PD is Aug, 2006 . I have created SR today but they just mention to check back after couple of weeks. So wanted to know

PDCurrent,

I didnt get much information from the rep when I called USCIS to create an SR. He told me that status is showing that it will take longer than normal processing time. He asked me to check back in 30 days. I was bit disappointed but happy to see the status updated to CPO.

Thanks.

Sorry for posting late.

I got last week (17/June) my green card with welcome letter in one mail & courtesy copy of

I-797C Approval Notice in another mail. It said the original approval notice was sent to the attorney with attachment documents (?!).

Below is my case summary: EB2/India/NSC

PD : 08-Aug-2006

I140/I485: applied concurrently July/Aug 2007

FP : In Nov 2007 (only once)

I140 approved: July-2008

I485 approved: 13-June-2011

RFE : For Birth Certificate in July/Aug-2009. Sent just affidavits from both parents and case resumed.

Current I485 Status: Post Decision Activity

LUD: 06/16/2011 (from my case status online)

Archived