rueter

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got an email today that the card production is ordered for my I-485

Category : EB2

Priority Date : July 24,2006

Service Center: Nebraska Service Center

Thank you all. This forum has been a great help for me with lot of my questions answered.

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On June 2, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Country - India

PD- Aug 6 2006

Category - EB-2

485 applied Aug 2007

FP : In Nov 2007 (only once)

RFE - Received in Jul 2009 for Vaccination

AC-21 : Filed twice - Once in June 2008 and once in Oct 2010. Both times filed appropriately.

Green card production email received today.

Thanks all for your valuable help.

Got the below e-mail.

On June 3, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at

What does this mean? What is ADIT? Please help.

[This message was edited by Admin on June 06, 2011 at 09:03 AM.]

This is standard wording, and the ADIT information usually does not apply any more. It stands for Alien Documentation, Identification and Telecommunications System.

A number of years ago, individuals with approval notices had to go to the local USCIS office to complete some additional paperwork in order to get the plastic GC produced. This was and is a purely clerical function. There still may be some much older cases that would require that additional step.

Most people just receive the plastic GC in the mail.

June 5th, CPO

PD:Sep 22, 2006

RFE: July 2009

AC21: Nov 2010

Nebraska Service Center

Good news after years of waiting. I was one of them who silently used to read tons of immigrant issues posted in the forum and refreshing travel.state.gov site for bulletin updates. The waiting has come to an end. I would like to thank all the members and Belle and JoeF veterans who have patience to answer the people.

Hopefully I do not have to check the site for another 5 years. :)

PD Aug 2nd 2006.

RD Oct 9th 2007 (had sent all documents on July 1st to NSC, got routed to TSC and I guess hence the delated RD).

FP sometime in Oct-Nov 2007, just once.

AP and EAD maintained continuously .

Traveled on AP couple of times.

Same employer since 2004 (yeah, I know!)

Got text message at 5:00 pm yesterday stating that status has changed; got CPO email at 5:30 pm. my lawyer got the exact same email at the same time.

Had only one hard LUD back in Jan 2009.

Good luck to you all.

Originally posted by rahulk24:

Jubbulu -

Could you please let me know the following.

What is your processing center? TSC

Did you open any SR? Yes (a day beofe my approval not sure whether that one triggered my approval)

Did you change jobs? If yes, did you file AC-21? (Twice; filed AC21 docs both the times)

Thanks in advance,

Rahul

PD : 18 May 2006

Category :EB-2

I485: Applied July 2007

LUD: 4/22/11 and 4/29/11 (Case Transfered to Texas center and on 4/29 Case was Transfered and now its USCIS office status online)

Processing Center : Texas(now)

I opened a Service Request (SR) last Wednesday

No Result so far

Hi,

I got the approval notification 797-c stating that i will either get the finger print notice or the card in 90 days.

My wife got the welcome notice, stating that she would be getting the card in 3 weeks.

SC: NSC

PD:Aug 30 2006

485 RFE : 1 time for the bio

Finger print: Done once in 2007

140 RFE : 2 times

Online status : Still RFE review

Thank you guys for all your inputs.

Special thanks to Belle, Joef - Your service in these forums keep our hopes high and stable. Thanks for all your insights and advice.

Cheers!

No signs of GC yet. Should I have to take an infopass appointment or is it too early?

PD : 17 July 2006

Category :EB-2/NSC

I140: Approved Apr 2007

I485: Applied Aug 2007

FP : In Oct 2007 (only once)

NO RFE SO FAR

LUD: 9/19/2010 (from my case status online)

Archived