Those who r current as of June Bulletin: Lets track EB2 Approvals

rueter

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PD: June 20, 2006

Category: EB-2

I485 applied: Aug 2007

RFE: Got an RFE for employment change on May 12 2011. Sent all the documents and USCIS recd those on May 24, 2011. I had changed jobs twice. Sent information regarding both job change.

Will there be any issue since I did not file AC-21 earlier. ?

There is no update from USCIS since.

Thanks.

PD: 8Aug 2006

I-140 approved : Sep 07

I 485 filed - July 07 (both me and spouse)

FP: Both got together Apr 08

RFE: Apr09 - RFE was for H1 extension papers and sent it

spouse status : initial review

changed job once in Apr 10 but didn't apply AC21

Received CPO email

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

I sent my wife application on May 31st for adding, she is on H4, what will happen to her status? Please help!

PD date Oct 11 2006/ TSC.

Hi joe84u,

when did your file reached Uscis in 2007. I mean on July 1st, 2007 or July 2nd 2007 . Why I am asking becos, my PD is before you in early Aug but my status is not changed . Also I applid on July 5th, 2007 . So, I am guessing are they pulling by the order they received . Any guesses

Originally posted by PDCurrent:

Hi joe84u,

when did your file reached Uscis in 2007. I mean on July 1st, 2007 or July 2nd 2007 . Why I am asking becos, my PD is before you in early Aug but my status is not changed . Also I applid on July 5th, 2007 . So, I am guessing are they pulling by the order they received . Any guesses

Actually, I sent on Aug5th and received by Aug8th. Also, there are approvals for Sept and Oct PDs on ********. I do not know in what order they are processing.

Good luck.

On June 2, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at .

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State. For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations

What does this mean?

[This message was edited by Admin on June 03, 2011 at 12:00 PM.]

PD -Aug 2006

I485 filed- Aug 2007

File moved to local processign center on Dec 2009

Interveiw- Feb 2010

Case Preadjucated as per visa officer

File was transferred to TSC on 05/02/2011

Status- Initial Review

Please let me know when should i expect the approval.

Originally posted by pdcurrent_9:

PD : 17 July 2006

Category :EB-2

I140: Approved Apr 2007

I485: Applied Aug 2007

FP : In Oct 2007 (only once)

NO RFE SO FAR

LUD: 9/19/2010 (from my case status online)

Same LUD date but PD 25 Sept 2006, at NSC. I wonder if they work over the weekends...people get notices at odd times!

On June 3rd i got two email notifications from USCIS at 11:00, 11:45 PM..

1st Notification Details:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC**********

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Card/ Document Production

On June 3, 2011, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

2nd Notification Details:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: SRC************

Your Case Status: Decision

On June 3, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before receiving your card, please call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Based on the above details my GC seems to be approved but not 100% sure until i recieve notice from USCIS

here are my details:

PD: Sep 22, 2006

Category: EB-2

I485 applied: Sep 2007

No RFE

[This message was edited by Admin on June 04, 2011 at 04:21 PM.]

Archived