All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
zerphy

I140 Filed in Feb2011

Received Date:2/11/2011

Notice Date:2/14/2011

Center: Nebraska

Type of Processing:Regular

Status: "Your case can not be found at this time in My Case Status"

Have you already received a receipt notice for this case? Has the filing fee check been cashed? You may want to follow up on your case via Infopass appointment at your local USCIS office.

If you have specific questions in regard to your case, I recommend that you contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded Greencard Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

Hi Attorney 14,

Thanks for your reply.

My attorney sent me the the recept (I-797C, ATTORNEY COPY). But I am not sure wether the check has been chashed.

I-140 Applied

Date Filed: FEB 15th 2011

Service Center: Don't Know

Processing Service: Premium

Decision: Don't know

any Feb approvals? Please post.

I-140 Applied

Notice Date: FEB 22nd 2011

Service Center: Texas

Processing Service: regulat

Decision: Don't know

USCIS website is not showing my case status.

Applied Feb-11 (under Premium Process)

Received- Feb 14

Category-EB2

Approval date Feb 22

Center-Texas

It took me while to get receipt even status just got it today. There is delay in communication these days from USCIS.

I-140 Applied

Notice Date: FEB 17 2011

Processing Service: regular

Decision: unknown yet

USCIS website just updated my case as in process as of MArch 1, i was panicking for a little when it kept saying case unfound!

Concurrently applied for I485, and EAD too, hopefully get EAD by June, thats when 6th year H1B expires.

I140 application was received Dec 23rd 2011(Normal processing)

Converted to premium processing on 15th Feb

Approved on Feb 24rth

Status updated on the site on march 2nd

Hi Ritz_InLaw,

Can you please let me know if your attorney recieved the original Approval notice yet? I'm in the same boat (with the same approval date and the same LUD)

Thanks!

My attorney got the approval notice in 3-4 business days. Please check with you attorney and employer specially if you guys working for small and Desi companies.They generally reluctant to pass the document.

Good luck.

Keep us posted.

Sent all 140 forms on 16 Feb 2011

Forms received : 18th Feb 2011

Center: texas

Thanks

"I-140 Applied

Notice Date: FEB 17 2011

Processing Service: regular

Decision: unknown yet

USCIS website just updated my case as in process as of MArch 1, i was panicking for a little when it kept saying case unfound!

Concurrently applied for I485, and EAD too, hopefully get EAD by June, thats when 6th year H1B expires."

How is it possible to get EAD by June?

I thought you need atleast a year or so to get EAD. Correct me if I am wrong.

schaumburg,

Did you get any update on your case, approved or not? I was filed my I140 premium on Feb 23, they received it on Feb 24th, received the receipt notice on Mar 5th, even today it self my case status is showing as initial review.

Thanks.

Hi eb3to2b2,

Then your case has been pending more than 15 days right? If this is premium, does it mean you're getting the $1000 fee back?

Thanks,

hi riya pal,

to answer your question, errr..i just applied, i mean, the attorney applied. the premium processing is a hoax and $$ maker for attorneys and government.. even if u knw 140 approval in 5 days, it means nothing, one still has to wait for at least 6 month for 485 approval, and if you are like me where h1b expires in june, you can also apply for EAD..that i think takes 3 months or so these days..hopefully less. so i chose not to have premium..by the time all the 485 and EAD gets in, i should be fine..thats if everything goes as plan.. your attorney should be able to advise you in this matter. ps: there is another form>> i forgot waht it is called, it is for if you want to travel outside the state while you are under this situation, but i do not plan to travel until i get everything, so that saves me $500.