I140 Filed in Feb2011

zerphy

Have you already received a receipt notice for this case? Has the filing fee check been cashed? You may want to follow up on your case via Infopass appointment at your local USCIS office.

If you have specific questions in regard to your case, I recommend that you contact a knowledgeable immigration attorney in regard to your case.

The Murthy Law Firm has a very well-regarded Greencard Department with extensive experience who would be able to provide you with excellent assistance. Please feel free to call our office to schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys.

I-140 Applied

Notice Date: FEB 17 2011

Service Center: Texas

Processing Service: regular

Decision: unknown yet

USCIS website just updated my case as in process as of MArch 1, i was panicking for a little when it kept saying case unfound!

Concurrently applied for I485, and EAD too, hopefully get EAD by June, thats when 6th year H1B expires.

"I-140 Applied

Notice Date: FEB 17 2011

Service Center: Texas

Processing Service: regular

Decision: unknown yet

USCIS website just updated my case as in process as of MArch 1, i was panicking for a little when it kept saying case unfound!

Concurrently applied for I485, and EAD too, hopefully get EAD by June, thats when 6th year H1B expires."

How is it possible to get EAD by June?

I thought you need atleast a year or so to get EAD. Correct me if I am wrong.

hi riya pal,

to answer your question, errr..i just applied, i mean, the attorney applied. the premium processing is a hoax and $$ maker for attorneys and government.. even if u knw 140 approval in 5 days, it means nothing, one still has to wait for at least 6 month for 485 approval, and if you are like me where h1b expires in june, you can also apply for EAD..that i think takes 3 months or so these days..hopefully less. so i chose not to have premium..by the time all the 485 and EAD gets in, i should be fine..thats if everything goes as plan.. your attorney should be able to advise you in this matter. ps: there is another form>> i forgot waht it is called, it is for if you want to travel outside the state while you are under this situation, but i do not plan to travel until i get everything, so that saves me $500.

Archived