221 g Green Slip New Delhi

ashi1212

My wife had an interview on 8th August 2011 at 11:45 am in Delhi Consulate for H1B visa stamping and consular asked her to submit some legal document from her company like Employee W2 and 2 year Federal tax paper to process her visa at VFS Delhi.

So I talked to her company HR head and they said they can’t provide all this information to my wife as they are confidential but they can directly send it to Embassy. So my question is that:

1) Should her company send all the required documents directly to Delhi Embassy (let me know what the best way to send that documents).

2) Should my wife send her I-797 along with I-129 and her original passport (as US consulate asked her to submit the passport along with all the documents) directly to VFS office Delhi Branch?

3) Also my wife try to submit document without company legal documents but VFS collector say no to her as they want all document together.

Employer cannot send the documents directly to the Embassy. It cant even send it to VFS, as VFS charge a fee of 180 Rs during document submission.

Ask the employer to send all the documents in a packet which is sealed & marked as Confidential - Only for Embassy. Ur wife can submit this packet to the VFS, which will be opened by the VFS official itself..

This is the best option. I have done it myself.

Good luck.

Archived