GC QUESTION**PLEASE RESPOND ASAP***

Hello,

I got my green card and 485 approval in mail . But online status in uscis says mail has been returned back to uscis and not delivered due to wrong address and shows online status in initial review stage .when i asked cust service they said might be courtesy letter. I am thinking copy of 485 sent to lawyer might have went back. Since online status shows in initial review status, do i need to do some thing or just forget about online status since i got gc in the mail ?? I called cust service 2-3 times and I guess they got pissed off Why am i calling after i received the card.

I really appreciate if you can respond as soon as you can.

Thank you.

Thanks for the response....

Even though online status shows in the initial review stage, should I ignore it? Is online status only for customers and do they(uscis people) actually have different system to view our case details?????

The reason Iam asking this is first my online status showed in decision stage and said our approval docs were mailed and now its showing mail undeliverable and showing initial review stage.

Since I have physical card should I just ignore all this and what could those undeliverable docs be??? If it was my lawyers approval notice sent back what will they do with that? Does it matter to my case any more?

Hello ,

I just realised that the notice I have is welcome notice ,because it said 797 c form and said welcome notice (it does not say approval notice anywhere on the form). so do I need approval notice also? Please respond to me.I do have physical card and welcome notice but not the approval notice ?

Thank you.

Geez. You HAVE the card. FOrget anything else.

Stop worrying. You HAVE the card.

You have the card.

You have the card.

You have the card.

Got it? You have the card. Stop worrying about some irrelevant stuff. You have the card.

Look at the Welcome Notice. It IS an approval notice. What does it say in the first line of text?

It says "This is to notify you that your application for permanent residence has been APPROVED." (Emphasis added.)

The second line says, "It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to permanent resident status in the U.S."

After that, it says "Stop looking at the unreliable on-line status information." :)

Archived