Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Upgrade/AOS for Spouse

Recommended Posts


I am currently a GC holder and will become a citizen soon. My wife has been in the US on F1 visa for about 2 yrs, we got married last year. After our marriage, I filed I130 for my wife. Since she is currently in the US, when I become a US citizen, do I

a. Upgrade my petition by sending a letter to the NVC


b. Adjust my wife's status by filing I485.?

Any help will be appreciated.


Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this