All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gcdetails6

AUG 2011 PERM Filing

Check out the ICERT portal http://icert.doleta.gov/

it states that as of (as of 08/22/2011) under PERM processing times May 2011 is being processed. That means 3-4 month processing time. Please correct me if I am wrong

thanks

Is it not possible to file the PERM until Oct 2011? If any one has applied plz reply, since my company says that they can't apply and DOL is rejects until Oct 2011.

[This message was edited by Admin on September 02, 2011 at 08:35 AM.]

Km80,

If you followed this forum, you'd notice a lot of people have got their Perm either approved or audited for the Month of June.

I guess the status in ICERT portal implies that analyst Reviews are complete for the month of May and is being reviewed for June. That will make the approximate processing time to be 60 days.

Again, it is my guess.

Its all speculation at this point but see how the time increased from a couple of weeks during Feb to 2-3 months in June July. It would be nice if the trend reverses and goes back to a couple of weeks but that happening is unlikely.

How can you apply in August. I heard DOL didn't even accepted any new applications because of revised PWD wage issues. Mine was kept on hold because of this issue and I thik they are accepting October not sure if they have already started. Any one has any idea if DOL has started taking new Perm applications.

How can you apply in August. I heard DOL didn't even accepted any new applications because of revised PWD wage issues. Mine was kept on hold because of this issue and I thik they are accepting October not sure if they have already started. Any one has any idea if DOL has started taking new Perm applications.

if your employer had PWD obtained prior to Aug.

Its well in to October and I am certain atleast a couple of labour applications filed in August must have been approved. Anybody care to share?

thanks

I woke up this morning to check the iCert website. Does this mean as of Oct 11th all July applications have been looked at?

PERM Processing Times (as of 10/11/2011)

Processing Queue Priority Dates Month Year Analyst Reviews July 2011 Audits Feb 2011 Reconsideration Requests to the CO June 2009 Gov't Error Reconsiderations Current

OFLC continues its effort to reduce the Permanent Labor Certification Program's pending caseload as part of our larger Departmental commitment to customer service. The dates posted on iCERT above reflect the month and year in which cases were filed that are now being adjudicated at the Atlanta National Processing Center. For various reasons, we may be completing the processing of applications filed prior to the month posted on iCERT. If your application was filed more than 3 months prior to the month posted, you may contact our Helpdesk for a status on the application at plc.atlanta@dol.gov.

I woke up this morning to check the iCert website. Does this mean as of Oct 11th all July applications have been looked at?

PERM Processing Times (as of 10/11/2011)

Processing Queue Priority Dates Month Year Analyst Reviews July 2011 Audits Feb 2011 Reconsideration Requests to the CO June 2009 Gov't Error Reconsiderations Current

OFLC continues its effort to reduce the Permanent Labor Certification Program's pending caseload as part of our larger Departmental commitment to customer service. The dates posted on iCERT above reflect the month and year in which cases were filed that are now being adjudicated at the Atlanta National Processing Center. For various reasons, we may be completing the processing of applications filed prior to the month posted on iCERT. If your application was filed more than 3 months prior to the month posted, you may contact our Helpdesk for a status on the application at plc.atlanta@dol.gov.

may not have complete entire July cases. but based on past reviews from friends in this forum, most of July cases should have completed and should start seeing Aug approvals. I could be wrong...