AUG 2011 PERM Filing

gcdetails6

• 2 weeks later...

Km80,

If you followed this forum, you'd notice a lot of people have got their Perm either approved or audited for the Month of June.

I guess the status in ICERT portal implies that analyst Reviews are complete for the month of May and is being reviewed for June. That will make the approximate processing time to be 60 days.

Again, it is my guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

How can you apply in August. I heard DOL didn't even accepted any new applications because of revised PWD wage issues. Mine was kept on hold because of this issue and I thik they are accepting October not sure if they have already started. Any one has any idea if DOL has started taking new Perm applications.

How can you apply in August. I heard DOL didn't even accepted any new applications because of revised PWD wage issues. Mine was kept on hold because of this issue and I thik they are accepting October not sure if they have already started. Any one has any idea if DOL has started taking new Perm applications.

if your employer had PWD obtained prior to Aug.

I woke up this morning to check the iCert website. Does this mean as of Oct 11th all July applications have been looked at?

PERM Processing Times (as of 10/11/2011)

Processing Queue Priority Dates Month Year Analyst Reviews July 2011 Audits Feb 2011 Reconsideration Requests to the CO June 2009 Gov't Error Reconsiderations Current

OFLC continues its effort to reduce the Permanent Labor Certification Program's pending caseload as part of our larger Departmental commitment to customer service. The dates posted on iCERT above reflect the month and year in which cases were filed that are now being adjudicated at the Atlanta National Processing Center. For various reasons, we may be completing the processing of applications filed prior to the month posted on iCERT. If your application was filed more than 3 months prior to the month posted, you may contact our Helpdesk for a status on the application at plc.atlanta@dol.gov.

I woke up this morning to check the iCert website. Does this mean as of Oct 11th all July applications have been looked at?

PERM Processing Times (as of 10/11/2011)

Processing Queue Priority Dates Month Year Analyst Reviews July 2011 Audits Feb 2011 Reconsideration Requests to the CO June 2009 Gov't Error Reconsiderations Current

OFLC continues its effort to reduce the Permanent Labor Certification Program's pending caseload as part of our larger Departmental commitment to customer service. The dates posted on iCERT above reflect the month and year in which cases were filed that are now being adjudicated at the Atlanta National Processing Center. For various reasons, we may be completing the processing of applications filed prior to the month posted on iCERT. If your application was filed more than 3 months prior to the month posted, you may contact our Helpdesk for a status on the application at plc.atlanta@dol.gov.

may not have complete entire July cases. but based on past reviews from friends in this forum, most of July cases should have completed and should start seeing Aug approvals. I could be wrong...

Archived