Hi,

my eb2 pd will be current next month(per the June 2011 bulletin). when can I expect USCIS to mail my perm resident card?

reason for asking, my current h1b expires this Sep. do i need to apply for an extension in June/July or wait for the GC without any worries ?

experts, please advise.

TIA.

please consult a lawyer.

do you have a valid EAD card? you can continue to work on EAD while waiting for your GC after september, there's a chance that your GC will not be processed immediately (month of june) and retrogression might happen again.

QUOTE]Originally posted by niagarafalls:

Hi,

my eb2 pd will be current next month(per the June 2011 bulletin). when can I expect USCIS to mail my perm resident card?

reason for asking, my current h1b expires this Sep. do i need to apply for an extension in June/July or wait for the GC without any worries ?

experts, please advise.

TIA.

thanks for the reply.

but i am just curious, june bulletin already has a cutoff date of 10/15/2006 and lets say it retrogresses, how will that affect my case or any case for that matter having a pd <= june cutoff-date , the retrogression should apply to future dates(july bulletin onwards) only, correct ?

please let me know.

Archived