H1 Extension Regular Processing-VSC- ** July** Only

dontspamme

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

congrats usemployee1. My case want to RFE.

Receipt Date - July/15/2011

Case Type - H1B and H4 Extn using I-140

Case Status - RFE on Dec08th

My lawyer didn't got the RFE details yet. I already waited a long. While answering the RFE I am thinking to convert it to Premium. Please let me know how for it's risky to convert PP after RFE. (I understand it's depends on case by case and based on my RFE, I want a general opinion.)

Type: H1 B extn

Receipt date. July 22

I have upgraded to premium processing on 07-Dec and got the approval on 09- Dec

Hi rockks,

Do you mean that your premium application received by USCIS on 07th Dec. or you sent it on 7th?

I think your application is processed under regular case as I have not seen any approval in 2 days.

Hi Everyone,

I have been following this thread for long time. Finally I have an update-

Type: H1 B extn and change of employer.

Receipt date. July 22

Received an SMS and well as email. I verified with USCIS website as well.

For all of you who have receipt date earlier than mines- the application may not be processed in the order of receipt date( within 2 weeks) as there different officers working on applications. So there are times when one officer may have extra work as they get pulled for premium processing sometimes. There are times the officer assigned to your case may be on vacation as well. So keep patience- I'll be worried if it goes beyond a month of application processing dates.

Good luck to all of you out there!! See you guys after 3 years- some of us will be here again!!!!

Thanks

RR

Receipt date was 20th July

-----------------------------------------

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On December 13, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Approved

Receipt date was 26th July

-----------------------------------------

Receipt Number: EACXXXXXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I129 , PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Post Decision Activity

On December 12, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I129 PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

H1B extension---Approved

Sriram,

Does visa need to be approved before filing 485, i think both are not related, if we have I-140 approved we can file the 485 even if the H1 extension is pending.

Can you please let me know if i am not correct. Thanks

Shankar, you are right..but I have applied for 3 years extension, but I guess I will get only 1 year extension if I don't get approval before Jan 1...isn't it? So I have to keep my fingers crossed!!

Archived