July Bulletin: Lets track EB2 Approvals

dinakar9k

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got an email with my status change this morning.

On July 7, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at .

My Details are as follows:

EB2 India

PD: 29th January 2007.

AOS applied: August 2007

AOS Applied for spouse (July 2011). Still waiting for Receipt notice for her.

Changed jobs once last year and applied for AC21.

The only RFE I had ever gotten was when my company had filed for my Labor.

Like I mentioned above, I have also sent AOS for my spouse on the 1st of July. Hopefully they did register her application before they approved me.

BIG THANKS to everyone on this forum. Learnt a lot from it. More than information, it was comforting to see so many of us going through the same trials and tribulations (you know the old adage ... Misery loves company!). For those that are still waiting, all the very best!!

I will update this thread when I get the cards in hand.

AlmostOutOfTransition :P

[This message was edited by Admin on July 08, 2011 at 12:12 PM.]

Thanks to the community for supporting, got lot of help from this forum. Here is the details,

PD: FEB 27, 2007 EB2, NSC

APPROVED : 07/06/2010

Still on line status shows as initial review. I called USCIS yesterday to enquire about the status. I spoke to immigration officer, he told that the card has been dispatched, gave USPS tracking number but sent to the wrong address even though we filed AR 11 after we moved to new address. He told it's two step process, after you submit online app for address change, you should call USCUS CS to change address, which I was not aware. I took info pass on Monday to get it stamped on my passport. I would suggest you to call USCIS and notify the address change even if your case is not current. Let me know if any one has any question related to my case.

Received Card/ Document Production Ordered email

Today I received Card/ Document Production ordered email for me and my wife.

Category : EB2

Priority Date: 16-Nov-2006

485 Applied : 27-Jul-2007

SC: TSC

Job Change: Changed Job in 2010 and did AC21

Haven't received case approval email. Waiting for other emails and cards some time next week.

Good luck to all others who are still waiting and Congrats to all whoever already got their cards!

Thanks

Raju

Thanks for the forum. Today at 6.30PM EST got magic email from TSC.

Yesterday I have called USCIS regarding to opened SR me and My wife and today we both got approval emails.

PD 01/17/07- TSC

Change Job Sept 08 and have not filed AC21, still on same job working on EAD.

Approve date: 07/09/11.

@vic2011, you should locate the phone number in the receipt, I don't think this site shows any phone number even if I enter. It's 800 customer care number. Make sure to talk to immigration officer. I don't suggest you to create any service request at this time. I called them just to check the case status. Hope it helps.

Originally posted by pratiknikam:

EB2

Currently on H1B

Priority date 7 dec 2006

FP 3 times - 2008, 2009, 2010

need to apply for spouse on July 1st

currently she is on H-4

working with same company from past 6+ years

status - initial review

NSC

I opened my mails on saturday and was surprised to see card in there. no updates yet from USCIS, no emails, no text. happy, happy, happy...

no update for wife's case, yet.

thanks all and all the best to everyone.

EB2 India

PD: 11-Dec-06

Receipt date: 27-Jul-07

AC21: April-2009

Approval date: 8-Jul-11 (+ wife & child)

Center: TSC

Did not call customer service.

Apparently TSC fixed their online system before 8-Jul morning to stop the flood of calls. Card production email received 8:00pm, decision/welcome email at midnight (yup, that seems backwards!).

An update on the post below:

I got the physical card in the mail on Saturday.

Also I got the receipts for my spouse (AOS, EAD, AP).

Once again, thanks all!

Originally posted by InTransition:

I got an email with my status change this morning.

On July 7, 2011, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service at .

My Details are as follows:

EB2 India

PD: 29th January 2007.

AOS applied: August 2007

AOS Applied for spouse (July 2011). Still waiting for Receipt notice for her.

Changed jobs once last year and applied for AC21.

The only RFE I had ever gotten was when my company had filed for my Labor.

Like I mentioned above, I have also sent AOS for my spouse on the 1st of July. Hopefully they did register her application before they approved me.

BIG THANKS to everyone on this forum. Learnt a lot from it. More than information, it was comforting to see so many of us going through the same trials and tribulations (you know the old adage ... Misery loves company!). For those that are still waiting, all the very best!!

I will update this thread when I get the cards in hand.

AlmostOutOfTransition :P

[This message was edited by Admin on July 08, 2011 at 12:12 PM.]

PD is Feb 8th 2007. I called USCIS and spoke to L1 rep..She verified all my information and transfered to L2 rep after 10 mins wait L2 Rep told my address not updated even my attorney did. L2 Rep did address change and gave me some confirmation number. When i asked about my case status he said it is pre adducted and will get approve as part of the process. He gave me suggestion not to raise SR as it will get approved any time soon.

I request every one to call USCIS and verify your address first.

L1 rep does not have enough information. Majority of the time they will provide the same information what we get online and at the most they will create an SR. No value addition (in my case). L2 rep has detailed information on individual case and able to understand the question / issue much better.

Archived