July Bulletin: Lets track EB2 Approvals

dinakar9k

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just called the service center and got an update that my application (including family members) is approved and a request has been sent for card printing. I should expect card withing 2 weeks. Let's hope this is correct (online status does not reflect that).

Btw - has anybody noticed an issue of late status updates online. My AP papers are approved and received yesterday. Online status still shows 'Initial Review'. That's strange.

PD: October 24, 2006

Service Center: TSC

Short answer: Yes - very much recommended. L1 rep does not have enough information. Majority of the time they will provide the same information what we get online and at the most they will create an SR. No value addition (in my case). L2 rep has detailed information on individual case and able to understand the question / issue much better.

Longer version: :)

- Last week I had raised an SR to get the status with date being current from 1st Jul.

- Officer responded through email and somehow his (or her) response was not correct.

- So I called the service center again and unfortunately L1 rep was pushing me to write the letter to TSC, USCIS and she mentioned I can't have another followup at least for 30 days. (???)

- I was not convinced so pushed for transferring the call to her manager. And surprisingly no one was available. So to spent some time and hoping the supervisor would be available soon, I started talking about family member's case (I485). And she realized the 'trick' and finally transferred the call to L2 rep. And she was able to pull the information based on A#.

Originally posted by Scorpion:

Technocrat - Did you have to talk to level 2 rep to get that information?

Here is a SUPER CONCRETE information.

GOT MY GC! :)

I got my cards in the mail an hour back. I received it for myself and my kids. Still waiting for my spouse card. I had checked and her status was also approved. So expecting the same tomorrow.

Good luck to all!

Originally posted by Saket Kapur:

Did you get the USPS tracking number from them?If they have mailed it then they should provide you with the same. There seems to be a lot of confusion this year and that might provide some concrete information.

Here is a SUPER CONCRETE information!

RECEIVED MY GC TODAY!! :)

I got my (and for kids) GC in the mail today! Still waiting for my wife's card. I have confirmed with the service center and her case is approved as well and a card is mailed. So hopefully soon we should have the same as well.

Good luck to all!

Hi,

My PD is October 16th 2006, EB2 India. I contacted the USCIS 1-800 number and all I got was that my case was in pending status. They did raise an SR but wouldn't let me know the center where it is being processed. All I know is that it was transferred from CSC.

I was thinking of an Infopass appointment. Is it advisable to do so? I see 4 types of appointments and the one that fits my situation somewhat is the following:

"

Case Services follow-up appointment - If it has been over 45 days since you contacted NCSC and have not received a response to your inquiry. You must bring the Service Request ID Number related to your inquiry to the appointment.

"

Has anybody done this after contacting USCIS over the phone?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Priority Date: 31-OCT-2006

My new EB2 140 has the old priority Date and my lawyer told me that the I485 will be approved as the PD is current as per July bulletin.

I am confused because EB2 I140 has new Alien Number and I485 has the old Alien Number.

Does any one in the same situtation? When porting EB3 to EB2, did any one receive 2 Alien Numbers?

Do we need to submit any letter to USCIS to link New I140 with old I485? Please suggest.

Congratulations Technocrat10! I am sure you must be in a party now ;-)

Questions:

Did you change employer and filed AC21? If so how many?

Did you change your address? If so how many times?

My PD is Nov 16 and I have one AC21 and address change. Trying to estimate my wait time based on yours! I know it may not be correct, but just wanted to see!

Thanks in advance!

congrats to every one who has received their GC so far. I would like to check with them as to if GC was dropped in the mail box or was delivered to their house by the mail man. The reason i am asking this is i hv heard on other forums that the GC has gone back and they had a real tough time afterwards.

Did you change employer and filed AC21? If so how many? - NONE.

Did you change your address? If so how many times? - YES. ONCE.

Originally posted by gcily:

Congratulations Technocrat10! I am sure you must be in a party now ;-)

Questions:

Did you change employer and filed AC21? If so how many?

Did you change your address? If so how many times?

My PD is Nov 16 and I have one AC21 and address change. Trying to estimate my wait time based on yours! I know it may not be correct, but just wanted to see!

Thanks in advance!

I had the same issue (regd online status, email etc). Finally this morning system got updated and now it does shows the status. I received the email as well this am. (card arrived in the mail yesterday).

Originally posted by lifekool:

Got my plastic card today in the mail ! Surprisingly I did not receive any CPO or approval emails/SMSs. Online status still says initial review.

PD Feb 2007

TSC EB2

Good Luck everyone !

It was dropped in the mailbox (like any other regular first class mail). They don't knock on the door. :)

Originally posted by sp30:

congrats to every one who has received their GC so far. I would like to check with them as to if GC was dropped in the mail box or was delivered to their house by the mail man. The reason i am asking this is i hv heard on other forums that the GC has gone back and they had a real tough time afterwards.

Today I received Card/ Document Production ordered email for me and my wife.

Category : EB2

Priority Date: 12-Dec-2006

485 Applied : 01-Aug-2007

Labor : substitution

Job Change: Changed Job in 2008 October but didn't file AC21

Haven't received case approval email. Waiting for other emails and cards some time next week.

Good luck to all others who are still waiting and Congrats to all whoever already got their cards!

Thanks

Raju

Archived