July Bulletin: Lets track EB2 Approvals

dinakar9k

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Chinx

Could you please explain what you mean by "pre-adjudicated as per the IO in June 2011"?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Chinx:

PD: Nov 15 2006

I-485 Receipt Date: 31st Aug, 2007

FP : Oct 2007

Case is pre-adjudicated as per the IO in June 2011.

I took an InfoPass appointment to know the status of my case.

The officer told me that my case is pre-adjudicated. When I asked what does that mean, she told me that my security clearance is done, and when visa numbers are available they should mail me GC.

Originally posted by whiskeylover:

Haha, turns out, I'm NOT in. My PD isn't 3/5 as my lawyer initially wrote me. Its actually 3/15.

Oh well... better luck next time.

Agree with your better luck next time. It always helps. I hope you have only few more days to get the good news.

I may or may not have same until it moves beyond April 2007. I wish it become current to ..... end the looooong waiting.

Originally posted by kumar67:

Agree with your better luck next time. It always helps. I hope you have only few more days to get the good news.

I may or may not have same until it moves beyond April 2007. I wish it become current to ..... end the looooong waiting.

From what I've been reading on other websites, the Aug bulletin is expected to move the EB2 IC dates beyond June 07. So, there is hope for both of us. Hang in there.

Hi Guys, I will be current per July visa bulletin. Two weeks ago, I raised a SR to enquire whether my application was complete or not as I had a referee. I got a SR response that the case is currently under review and I should have a decision within 90 days. I think this is a standard reply. What do you say? I would appreciate any feedback.

Thanks,

Jagi

Hello Attorney 6, could you please comment on SR response received that the case is currently under review and I should have a decision within 90 days. Is it a standard response from USCIS?

I will be current per July visa bulletin. I raised SR as I had RFE and wanted to know everything was Ok or not.

Thanks for your help!

Jagi

Originally posted by pratiknikam:

EB2

Currently on H1B

Priority date 7 dec 2006

FP 3 times - 2008, 2009, 2010

need to apply for spouse on July 1st

currently she is on H-4

working with same company from past 6+ years

status - initial review

Hi there. My application has the same exact profile date as yours with the same PD. I have applied for my wife's 485 today. All the best !

anyone with pd that became current in jun 11 but with 485 receipt dates later than dec 2010 getting approvals?

would be good to know this; because the processing dates are pretty backlogged except csc

For those who became current as of June 2011 bulletin, many have mentioned in another posting that they received the GC in mail.... Check out the other post..

It seems what you are pointing to - the processing time report, actually shows Field Office Processing Dates for xx Service Center as of at the table header. for example Field Office Processing Dates for Nebraska Service Center as of: April 30, 2011

All,

From June bulletin lucky people's comments, I think July group should get approvals within a month if not earlier.

Good Luck n Best!

Archived