July Bulletin: Lets track EB2 Approvals

dinakar9k

Yep, Almost on same boat........I was thinking i was the only alone.......

PD- April 10, 2007

Cat- EB2[india]

Svc Centre- TSC

I-140--- approved, July 2008

I-485 recpt. dt- Aug 3rd, 2011

Recvd -EAD, AP on Oct 22nd, 2011

Biometrics completed-- Sept 30, 2011

Still waiting for GC ...... :)

Am I the only one left ? Does anyone have good news.....

Please post :)

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope

Went for infopass last friday

he says that my case is pending with FBI since 2007. Could not beleive it

Not sure when you port application from EB3 to EB2 any separate communication is sent to FBI on the status change.

If not the FBI will treat it as EB3 and wait till EB3 dates are current.

Is there anyway to followup a case with FBI ?

Thanks

Yep, Almost on same boat........I was thinking i was the only alone.......

PD- April 10, 2007

Cat- EB2[india]

Svc Centre- TSC

I-140--- approved, July 2008

I-485 recpt. dt- Aug 3rd, 2011

Recvd -EAD, AP on Oct 22nd, 2011

Biometrics completed-- Sept 30, 2011

Still waiting for GC ...... :)

Am I the only one left ? Does anyone have good news.....

Please post :)

F I N A L L Y , the got the magic mail from USCIS on 02/04/2012, that my card has been ordered for production.......

Its exactly 5 month 28 days.......from the receipt day......My company attorney assured me before 6 months...so it worked....

was about to open a SR next week...but was not needed......

so far my experience....."Patience is the main key.........."

Good luck to all of you , who have been waiting.............

This site, is fab !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i gave up hope

when it comes it comes

seeing lots of approvals that has later priority dates makes me wonder what the heck is going on

looks like it is out of our control

somewhere read that ....life is not fair a game. the sooner you are used that fact less stressful life would be

i gave up hope

when it comes it comes

seeing lots of approvals that has later priority dates makes me wonder what the heck is going on

looks like it is out of our control

somewhere read that ....life is not fair a game. the sooner you are used that fact less stressful life would be

I can feel you Tonya.....

Though I have got my GC approved, still I visit this forum.....

I totally agree, with you that, sometimes ,there are few things ,in life which you can not control....other than leaving it to time & God.....!!!

Lets hope for the best & my good wishes for u.......!!!

• 2 weeks later...

PD Sep 2006, i am the derivative, primary approved...applied Aug 3 2011(USCIS RD)....applied at NSC, case transferred to NBC on Dec 13th and on Dec 27th transferred to TSC to speed up processing...

no updates after that....just waiting..called USCIS, told to wait...

• 5 weeks later...

@ gcwaiter99...i faced the same issue...PD Nov 2006, EB2...and they said visa not available....!!!..but after a stressfull discussion they realized that nov 2006...comes before the current priority date of Mar 2010....the sad part is when you call its the national center you speak to....but the mail is sent by the local (TSC etc)....and the national center is unwilling to accept a mistake...unfortunately the system is very brokenas well....

i sent a mail to the TSC and they appologized for the mistake.....looks like it must have been a system glitch....

just curious anyone still waiting like me...

PD: EB2, Nov 2006, India

I-485 filed in July 2007

each call or SR results in the same answer...we are working on the case...it pre-adjucated...please wait 2-3 months....but the 2-3 months never seeem to end....

gcwaiter99:

I am very suprised that your petition is pending so long. Is there any confusion with your petition? Is it a porting case? If not, why did USCIS say no visa #s. I would suggest you to try with your local representative or senator. That would definetly speeds up the process. Is your EB2 from I/C? If not, there is very high probability that you get in next few months if you request help from congress man/woman.

I have 2001 EB2 PD (my own; no porting) and filed in Feb 2012. I am waiting for EAD/AP approval.

I hope you get your GC in next few months.

All the best

• 1 month later...

no point in sending a request through a Senator...i sent one through Senator Kay Hutchison of Texas...the office liason received the standard mail from USCIS to wait...the office liason subsequently refused any further assistance stating that they do not help with these cases

Archived