********AUGUST Regular Processing VSC*********

niko

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To Venkat521 - Based on the response in this forum, apparently, there's no pattern or order or sequence in which the approvals are happening. I've seen approvals of applications submitted on Sep 17-2011 and you're still waiting for an approval of your application submitted in August '11.

I wonder though if USCIS (VSC) has any tool to monitor why so many applications are still not processed. My receipt date is Sep 9 2011 and there's no news. My attorney says 'regular applications' can take anywhere between 2 to 6 months to get processed.

Good luck to you and me and others who are waiting.

To Venkat521 - Based on the response in this forum, apparently, there's no pattern or order or sequence in which the approvals are happening. I've seen approvals of applications submitted on Sep 17-2011 and you're still waiting for an approval of your application submitted in August '11.

I wonder though if USCIS (VSC) has any tool to monitor why so many applications are still not processed. My receipt date is Sep 9 2011 and there's no news. My attorney says 'regular applications' can take anywhere between 2 to 6 months to get processed.

Good luck to you and me and others who are waiting.

I got the approval yesterday, ripi: Thanks for your wishes.

All the best to you and all other who are waiting for....

Seeing quite a lot of approvals. I wonder who the hell is processing our petition. Seems people with Sep 9th receipt date have started getting approvals as early as Jan 19th, yet Aug applications our pending. Mine is also sep 9th..Happy for all those who have got but at the moment really frustrated.

Venkat,

You got the email and SMS(if registered).

Please confirm , min Receipt date is 08/23/2011 still "Initial Review".

Just wondering what happening with my case.....

I got the approval yesterday, ripi: Thanks for your wishes.

All the best to you and all other who are waiting for....

Hi all,

My H1B extension got approved as of Jan 30 and my law firm received the approval notice on Feb 8.

Center: Vermont Service Center

Receipt Date: September 15, 2011

Approval Date: January 30, 2012

Email received on: February 1, 2012

Type: 1st time H1B extension + H4 (Regular processing)

Good luck to all!

USCIS website updated today by 12:00 Noon EST... They didn't updated the site since 10 days.. check the forum you will see many people update their status today....

People who wait beyond 140-160 days please expect RFE and be prepared for the news... I have random search of case numbers filed in Aug 22nd to Ag 31st.... around 3132 applications total I129's

887 are done with premium processing first time - 90% of them approved in 2 weeks max

573 converted to premium after filing in regular - again 90% approved with in 2 weeks max

1186 applications got approval in 130-150 days span i.e without RFE's (Approvals dates between Jan 3rd to Jan 26th)

193 received RFE's with in 140-150 Days span....still not approved

293 applications crossed 160 days in which as on today update 87 RFE's and 12 Approvals remaining are still in Intial review

I may be wrong with few numbers but this is purely my analysis... for information only

Don't get tensed... prey for your luck

2/13/2012

Premium Processing Approved

2/10/2012

Premium Processing Acceptance Updated in USCIS Website

2/2/2012

Premium Processing email receiept received

1/31/2012

Premium Processing Filed with the USCIS

8/30/2011

Received USCIS Receipt Notice(s). Awaiting adjudication.

8/29/2011

H-1B petition submitted to USCIS.

Finally Approved today... Thanks for everyone

Archived