All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
niko

********AUGUST Regular Processing VSC*********

Receipt Date: August 23

Center: VSC

Type: H1B & H4 Extension Regular Processing

Thank God! We finally got the approval for both petition yesterday Jan. 09, 2012. It's been a long 139 days of waiting, but its worth the wait for the sweet approval. Hope you guys will get yours on the coming days. God bless!

Hello Friends - I have been following this forum very closely and after observing all approvals, it seems USCIS is taking 140 days to approve. There may be few cases that might not fall under this but in general this is how long it is taking.

Receipt Date: August 23

Type: H1B & H4 Extension Regular Processing

Forgot to update the status =)

Hi All,

My petition got approved on Jan6th and it shows Post decision activity on USCIS .How many days does it take the hard copy to reach the employer. Please let me know

Filing Date : August 29th 2011

Receipt date: August 30th 2011

Center: CA

Type: H1b Regular - First time

Attorney Says wait for one more month as present processing time is 4 months minimum; Worried about India travel plan in February

Sorry my Center is Vermont not CA;

Center: Vermont

I see many approvals in August till 23rd and mine receipt date is Aug 30th still in initial review also i am following july approvals in which some are pending; I need to go to India Feb 15th will i get approval before that or need to convert to Premium?? someone please suggest

Sorry my Center is Vermont not CA;

Center: Vermont

I see many approvals in August till 23rd and mine receipt date is Aug 30th still in initial review also i am following july approvals in which some are pending; I need to go to India Feb 15th will i get approval before that or need to convert to Premium?? someone please suggest

It is 11th of Jan and how things are moving, you should have it in 2 weeks..In any case premium processing is not taking more than 3 - 4 days..Also lot of people (july petition) have not updated their case..

It is 11th of Jan and how things are moving, you should have it in 2 weeks..In any case premium processing is not taking more than 3 - 4 days..Also lot of people (july petition) have not updated their case..

Thanks Sri... if i don't see before 25th Jan then i will plan for premium which still have 20 more days so that i will be in safe zone(hope).....

Hi All,

My petition got approved on Jan6th and it shows Post decision activity on USCIS .How many days does it take the hard copy to reach the employer. Please let me know

Did you receive your hard copy of approval ?

There were lot of approvals up to August 26th.... Mine is August 26th.. I am a bit tensed.....

Mine is August 25th and Still in Initial Review. I guess we should be receiving approvals maximum by 3rd week of Jan.

Receipt Date: August 25

Type: H1B New Regular

Recevied RFE January 11, 2012. Lawyer working on response.

Shows that USCIS is up to application dated around August 25th 2011.

Reciept Date :- August 26th

Approval Date :- Jan 11th 2012

Although its get approved on Jan 11th, 2012.. The status of the case get updated in the Myvisa site only on Jan 14th, 2012

I have seen lots of approvals coming in now. :)

I wish All the best who are waiting for their status. Thank you.:)

Thanks Sri... if i don't see before 25th Jan then i will plan for premium which still have 20 more days so that i will be in safe zone(hope).....

According to 140 day processing time, you should see it by tomorrow..Please post if you get approved..Mine is Sep 9th..

Receipt Date: August 15

Type: H1B & H4 Extension Regular Processing (3 yrs extension based on I-140)

Approved after a very long wait. Good luck rest of you!

Hi USGuy

Was yours a new application or an extension of H1B? Please let us know.

Have you seen/known any approvals where the application date is in Sep-2011 ?

Thank you

R