********AUGUST Regular Processing VSC*********

niko

Receipt Date: August 23

Center: VSC

Type: H1B & H4 Extension Regular Processing

Thank God! We finally got the approval for both petition yesterday Jan. 09, 2012. It's been a long 139 days of waiting, but its worth the wait for the sweet approval. Hope you guys will get yours on the coming days. God bless!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Filing Date : August 29th 2011

Receipt date: August 30th 2011

Center: CA

Type: H1b Regular - First time

Attorney Says wait for one more month as present processing time is 4 months minimum; Worried about India travel plan in February

Sorry my Center is Vermont not CA;

Center: Vermont

I see many approvals in August till 23rd and mine receipt date is Aug 30th still in initial review also i am following july approvals in which some are pending; I need to go to India Feb 15th will i get approval before that or need to convert to Premium?? someone please suggest

Sorry my Center is Vermont not CA;

Center: Vermont

I see many approvals in August till 23rd and mine receipt date is Aug 30th still in initial review also i am following july approvals in which some are pending; I need to go to India Feb 15th will i get approval before that or need to convert to Premium?? someone please suggest

It is 11th of Jan and how things are moving, you should have it in 2 weeks..In any case premium processing is not taking more than 3 - 4 days..Also lot of people (july petition) have not updated their case..

It is 11th of Jan and how things are moving, you should have it in 2 weeks..In any case premium processing is not taking more than 3 - 4 days..Also lot of people (july petition) have not updated their case..

Thanks Sri... if i don't see before 25th Jan then i will plan for premium which still have 20 more days so that i will be in safe zone(hope).....

Reciept Date :- August 26th

Approval Date :- Jan 11th 2012

Although its get approved on Jan 11th, 2012.. The status of the case get updated in the Myvisa site only on Jan 14th, 2012

I have seen lots of approvals coming in now. :)

I wish All the best who are waiting for their status. Thank you.:)

Archived