Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

Hello Team,

foremost thank you for having this wonderful forum. 

I'm in H4, my spouse's i140 was approved six year back. I'm now intend to restart my professional career.

Do I need to apply EAD separately? or

Is it true that my current H4 status default allow me to work due to my spouse's i140 was approved?

Please clarify. 


Share this post

Link to post

you need to apply for EAD separately, just because your spouse has I140 approved, doesnt make you eligible to work.

Once you get EAD status , you will receive an EAD card ( looks similar to drivers license but from USCIS ) 

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now