All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silkroute

Possible options for navigating a tricky H1B stamping issue

If its not an emergency then its better if you schedule an appointment and then proceed with peace.

Did you posted this as image? It is not readable on my browser on my phone. I have the background set to black in my browser, it's better for my eyes. Please post as text, not an image.

On 5/31/2022 at 12:48 PM, lovely said:

If its not an emergency then its better if you schedule an appointment and then proceed with peace.

Are you suggesting then that the best course of action would be to only fly sometime in 2023? Dates for 2023 are mostly booked. People now have to schedule for 2024. That's a really anxiety-inducing scenario.

My understanding is that I won't be able to travel in Jan 2023 since I need to be here in the US for the H1B extension. Correct me if I am wrong.

Is it possible that they might release new dates for 2022 this year? 

Thank you

On 6/1/2022 at 8:07 PM, JoeF said:

Did you posted this as image? It is not readable on my browser on my phone. I have the background set to black in my browser, it's better for my eyes. Please post as text, not an image.

I had typed my question separately on word and then posted it here. I really don't have time to re-type it again. Is it possible for you to read on a computer because I don't seem to have troubles doing that? If not, then that is okay too. Thank you for reaching out to help.