SS card & Green Card

Hello,

I had gone to the Social Security office last week to update my SS card as I received my green card last year. I requested the work limitation be removed from my current SS card. I was given an application to fill out and they made copies of my green card, passport and driver's license. I was told I will receive a receipt in a week and the new SS card in 10 working days.

I received the receipt in the mail yesterday. The receipt has a line that says, "You can use the Social Security card for work only if you have authorization from the Department of Homeland Security".

The whole point of going through the process was to remove the work limitation from my SS card Therefore, I am puzzled why the above line showed up in the receipt. Now I am wondering if the person at the SS office did not understand what I was requesting and I filled out the wrong paperwork.

Question:
Should I go back to the SS office on Monday and ask them why the work authorization line was mentioned in the receipt and if in fact I will receive a SS card without any limitations?

Thank you