Shoplifing after EB3 EAD approved

04/14/2022

I got citation for shoplifting from Walmart last week. They took my finger print.  I already got my and my wife EB3 EAD and AP is approved. This is my first crime, never had any crime in my life before. I'm in the USA from 2009.  My Final action date is not current in EB2 and EB3 yet but Date filing is current in EB2. 

Does anyone got the GC after similar case? 

My Wife is planning to travel India and need to go for Visa stamping (Dropbox) – We are maintaining H1b status. Does she have any issue for Visa stamping and/or at Port of Entry when she traveling back? 

Too much in stress and nervous right now. Not sure what was I thinking and did this stupid thing. I plead NOT guilty and going to higher Criminal lawyer.  Anyone know any good Immigration lawyer with Criminal Lawyer?  Who have practicing both?

If anyone have any similar case, can we talk? I can provide my email address- Greatbc14@gmail.com. We can share our contact number there?    

Any kind of suggestion would be appreciated. Please don't say any negative comment to me, I know I already did big mistake and too much in stress right now. 

Edited by stupidbare
typo correction

Relax. It happens. We all make mistakes.

Talk to a good criminal attorney as well as an immigration lawyer. Simple Google search should give out results. Try avvo as well for free consultation which might get you in touch with certain attorneys. 

Since this is the first time most likely it will be dropped but lawyers will be your best friend going forward.