New H1B Premium Processing - Aug/Sep - VSC

vkcp

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My new H1B was applied through premium processing on September 16th. I expect the receipt date to be 19th August. I do not have the EAC number to track. what is the average processing time to get the H1B approved

You should have EAC no by now.... EAC no will available within 2-3 day of receipt. You may check with your lawyer, your lawyer must have got receipt no.

Under premium processing it may take 12-15 working days...if they don't ask for additional info.

I have converted my petition to PP on Sep 9th, USCIS has confirmed that they received the cheques and encashed it, however its been more than 15 days now and the website still shows initial review and initial date of filing through regular processing. My cap-gap expires on friday and will be out of work status. My employer advises me to go back to my home country and come back after my stamping.

Does any body know if this would have any issues, since my H1B has been filed as change of status? Please urgent help needed.

H1B Premium Processing VSC.

Employement Type - Direct Hire (A company with 250 employees). Took exactly 7 working days for LCA Approval.

Application Posted on - 09/17/2011

Application Reached USCIS- 09/19/2011

Application Receipt Date - 09/21/2011

Application Accepted Date - 09/22/2011

Application Approved Date - 09/29/2011 (Confirmation e-mail received by Attorney at 4.30 pm)

Still waiting for the hard copy (I 797). Good luck everyone !!

Harish

@FrS and mp129

check your status after 11 pm. i got my status changed to 'Decision' and approved. i was in the same boat as you were with acceptance on Sept 29.

Congratulations ... still no news for me. Saying last updated 9/29/11 and still on Acceptance. Hopefully will hear on Monday!

Archived