COS H4 to F1 received RFE

I have submitted I-539 change of status petition from H4 to F1 for my wife on June 2021. The biometric was completed and on March 2022, we have received an RFE for the following 

I-20 Lapsed Program Start Date
A review of the record indicates that the program start date on your Student and Exchange Visitor
Information System (SEVIS) Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status, Form I-20 has
lapsed. You may want to contact your DSO to advance that into the future so you can allow yourself
time to respond to this RFE.

and for 
Ability to Pay Tuition and Living Expenses

Regulations require that you establish that you currently have the financial means to pay for the course
of study and living expenses for your first year of study.
Submit evidence that you have immediate funds available to pay for your tuition and living expenses
for the first year of study as indicated on your SEVIS Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant
Student Status (Form I-20). Such evidence includes, but is not limited to:
Complete copies of detailed financial account statements for each account you intend to use to
fund your education;
other immediately available cash assets;
receipts and/or a letter from your school accounts office indicating tuition payments already
made and any outstanding account balance; and/or
affidavits of support from a sponsor (FORM-I134).
In addition, you must prove that you will have the ability to pay for your course of study and living
expenses for the entire period of study as indicated on your I-20.

If anybody had been in a same situation please help and provide feedback.

Thanks