All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sacnov

Unavailability of BirthCertificate and Family Member to provide Affidavit on Parents Green Card Process

My Parents are living in India and both are 75 years old. We are two brothers and I got responsibility to take care since they are getting old. I'm USA Citizen and want to initiate their green card process. 

I've attempted to get Birth Certificate for them in their home states but no success so far in last six months. My father got no sibling and Mother was elder kid in the family and no elder member in the family is available to provide affidavite to confirm their birth date, place etc.

Please suggest me what should I do in this situation, since I'm delaying their I130A process and process itself will take its on time. 

Have a look at

India (state.gov)

Birth Certificates

Available: For persons born after April 1, 1970, birth certificates are available. For persons born prior to April 1, 1970, birth certificates are considered unavailable.

There is no mention of NABC in this case. File the documents ASAP and they may ask for DNA evidence as they did in the case of my Mom.