Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
flyoff_1

Rescheduling in covid-19 pandemic times

Recommended Posts

Situation: Bio-metrics for EB2 is scheduled for January 17th but might have to reschedule it due to some emergency issues. I have the following queries - will be grateful if one could help out:

1> If I reschedule, let's say, by a week or 2, will it significantly impact the processing and delivery of EAD/AP or the green card [mine is final action date which is current.] I am in the bio-metrics stage and have already received receipts for forms 485, 485J, and 765. And, if USCIS agrees to reschedule, is there a possibility that they can say they don't have any openings till April  of 2022? What is the max length to which the rescheduled date can be extended? Will I have the choice of opting for the rescheduled date or will the USCIS decide the date?

2> Will an EAD/GC interview be held ONLY after biometrics are processed or will they be held before? 

3> Is there a possibility of multiple interviews  being asked of before they issue or deny a GC/EAD?

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the reply. My biometrics is at the ASC in the US and the issue is I need to reschedule it for later; not sooner. Hence I am worrying about the time-line and the possible delay in the next steps of the process like possible RFEs or the GC interview.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Thanks for the reply. My biometrics is at the ASC in the US and the issue is I need to reschedule it for later; not sooner. Hence I am worrying about the time-line and the possible delay in the next steps of the process like possible RFEs or the GC interview.

 

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/10/2022 at 6:53 PM, pontevecchio said:

Call your ASC and ask them if you can come over sooner. 

Thanks for the reply. My biometrics is at the ASC in the US and the issue is I need to reschedule it for later; not sooner. Hence I am worrying about the time-line and the possible delay in the next steps of the process like possible RFEs or the GC interview.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×