How to book visa appointment for "Clearance Recieved"

Hello,

Let me clarify my case before I could ask some pertaining questions.

In 2018 I have attended H1B visa interview and received 221(g) for additional information required for which I consulted my employer (Direct company, no intermediate layer) and sent back the required information. It took about 2 months and my visa was approved with "Clearance Received" on my visa stamp. (I have no clue why that was given)

In April 2021, I wanted to visit India and filled my DS-160 and based on my answers to the questionnaire, I was not eligible for drop box and selected a in person interview appointment. Due to the rising covid cases in India, I had to postpone my trip and canceled my appointment.

Now I'm planning to revisit India sometime soon and based on the visa appointment availability, here are my questions:

1. With the "Clearance Received" on my visa stamp, am I eligible for the dropbox with the recent changes/waivers?

2. If I'm dropbox eligible, how do I select the appointment for the dropbox?

3. Can I use the existing application or need to restart a new application? How can I change my existing application to chose dropbox appointment from the in person interview?  Currently it is showing very few appointment dates that are in October at the earliest. I would imagine these are dates for the emergency.

Any clarifications/suggestions and feedback are greatly appreciated!

Warm regards,

Vamsi

Edited by Vamsi785