Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Place of birth - state change

Recommended Posts

Hi ,

I was born in Tamilnadu and within 2 months I was shifted to Kerala . So my life time was spend in Kerala . Based on the 10th marksheet - passport was issued with Place of birth as Kerala . For green card processing , how can I correct the place birth in passport ( re-issuance of passport) - as they are asking some court order as well in magistrate level - along with birth certificate as documentation ? Staying in US , how would I get those court orders ? Any advise would be helpful .

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now