H4 COS

Hello i have a question regarding my case. I applied for COS on June 2020 from B2 to H4 and as my wife got extension we filed H4 COS again on October 2020 i can file for extension but when i was applying on October my status still was B2 so i can mark it as COS. I got approval for the one which i applied on June 2020 on Feb 2021. In the month of october 2021 I got RFE for the one which i applied on October 2020 saying please provide documents if any cases or receipt pending, so we provided all the documents and in the month of November 2021 i got denial saying you already have H4 on Feb 2021 so i cannot accept another H4 COS. My question is when i flied on October 2020 my status was still B2 i cannot predict the feature results. I filled my application on time and i maintained my status. Now i am filing Motion as i haven't done any mistake. I cannot travel at the moment because i have infant and my wife is working so i am the only one who has to take care of my kids. Can you suggest some options.