Please Help

Hi 

I saw your post in muruthy forum regarding multiple charges, even i have been charged with 3 charges(273.6a, 273.6a and 166.c) but my attorney is saying as second offense it hard to get the case dismissed, he will try to reduce the charges. I am H4, My H4 went to RFE, later denied and we amended it and got approved for one year. Can you please tell me what happen to your case and did all the cases got dismissed. If so, did your charges got reduced. please suggest.

I have 8 year old girl and my hubby is on H1b.

I am much worried, hopeless and depressed for past one year.

Thank you so much  for your response.

your response will give me some confidence.
22 hours ago, wastedmylife said:

Hi 

I saw your post in muruthy forum regarding multiple charges, even i have been charged with 3 charges(273.6a, 273.6a and 166.c) but my attorney is saying as second offense it hard to get the case dismissed, he will try to reduce the charges. I am H4, My H4 went to RFE, later denied and we amended it and got approved for one year. Can you please tell me what will happen to my case? Is there any possibility of dismissing the charges? or reducing charges will help?

I have 8 year old girl and my hubby is on H1b.

I am much worried, hopeless and depressed for past one year.

Thank you so much  for your response.

your response will give me some confidence.