Travel while H4 and EAD pending

Sandeep P

My H-1 extension got recently approved and my wife's H4 and EAD application are still pending. Both of our visas are expired. We are planning to visit India soon and would like to know if there will be any issues for H1,H4 stamping and re entering to US while the H4 and EAD applications are pending.

Also, I would like to know if an NIE is required for stamping (dropbox) after Nov 8th? We are fully vaccinated and have the CDC vaccination card. Is this good enough as proof of vaccination to re enter USA?

Once your spouse leaves the country, her currently filed H1 extension would have deemed to be abandoned.  She can come back with a H4 visa stamp, based on your recently approved H1b.  Hope you both have passports that have enough validity to accommodate your H1b validity date.  This is important for getting the new I94 number and date at port of entry while return back to US. 

Half a year ago I lost my job. I was fired, but I began to get upset and started looking for work in my city, but none of the jobs suited me, so I started looking for work in another country. The country I chose was Canada, but I knew ,that I needed a lot of documents in order to go there. I put my desires aside and continued looking for work here, but when I met my friend, who worked in Canada, I learned that you can get a TN visa and not spend a lot of time on it. He shared with me  ,so that I read and learn more about it. I want to believe, that it really works that way and I can go there without any problems.