All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kmurthy99

Parents B1/B2 Biometric appointment missed.

Hi,

We are in a very complex situation, We have submitted  parent's B1/B2 extension in May 2021 and in August the online case status changed to "Biometrics appointment scheduled and  if you haven't received the letter wait until September 12th 2021, and request for a copy" but we never received the mail.

Today while requesting a copy discovered that "USICS" sent a soft copy in the online account and the date is 9/10/2021, We missed it.

Called USICS and explained them why we missed it, They raised a case internally and stated that we should be expecting a call from them in next 30 days.

Our parents are planning to go back during Oct/Nov time. Just concerned about the current situation. 

1) Will USICS help in rescheduling the appointment? 

2) Will the case be denied before Oct/Nov and they end up staying over time since May 2021?

3) Will this be a problem for future travel?

Please help us, 

Thanks in advance.

kmurthy.

How did you reach out to USCIS? Their automated system defaults to one thing....give me your phone number or email and I can send you the information.....connecting to a live agent is complex and doesn't happen often, I called this number (1 (800) 375-5283) and it always refers to USCIS.gov website and/or see everything online....and then eventually says I cannot help you and would terminate the call. Please share your route by which you were able to talk to a real person.