Multiple H4 Application change of address

Hi,

I recently changed my address and moved to a different state. I need to file AR11 form for my spouse. Because of multiple job offers, her H4 and H4 EAD was filed by multiple employers. I decided to stay with my current employer. My questions are - 

1. Are the H4 and H4 EAD applications valid from the prospective employers (which I decide not to join) especially the EAD one or do I need to ask my current employer to file H4 EAD? Current employer has only filed H4 extension as of now.

2. Do I need to file AR11 for all applications (H4 (current employer and prospective) and H4 EAD (prospective)).

3. Is there any risk in this scenario in terms of getting the H4 EAD?

Thanks,

Sameer

23 hours ago, SameerAilawadi said:

Are the H4 and H4 EAD applications valid from the prospective employers (which I decide not to join)

No, H4 or H4 EAD are issued based on primary beneficiary.  

I need to ask my current employer to file H4 EAD?

This

Is there any risk in this scenario in terms of getting the H4 EAD?

If everything checks out right and applicant and dependent is in sync with their H1b and H4, then dependent should not have any issue in getting H4 EAD. Remember- keep H1 and H4 with same employer and then proceed for H4E EAD, else it will be delayed.