Multiple H1B Transfer - time sensitive.

My situation -
My current employer (Employer A) had filed an H1 extension which is already approved until July 2024. 
I have accepted another job offer after that and they have applied for my H1 (Change of employer) petition - I believe it is under pending status as of now. 

Questions:

1. After the H1B petition by the new employer is approved, will I need to work for the new employer (Employer B) or can I continue working for my current employer (Employer A)? Is it fine if I do not join Employer B ever?

2. Will there be any implications on my status if I do not join Employer B? Like travel restrictions outside the USA, Extension of Driving license, etc.?

3. If I do not join Employer B, and then if I plan to change employers again in future and get an offer from another Employer C, would Employer C be able to file my H1 Change of Employer petition? Would Employer C need the approval notice (to file the transfer petition) from Employer B whom I never worked for? I might not get the approval notice from Employer B if I do not join them I believe and nor would I have any paystubs from them either. That is fine?

Thanks in advance for your help.

16 hours ago, Rohan Shah said:

After the H1B petition by the new employer is approved, will I need to work for the new employer (Employer B) or can I continue working for my current employer (Employer A)?

??? then why did you file for B?

Show them some professional courtesy and tell B that you don't want to join and avoid unnecessary hassle for you and them. If you tell them right now, you will not have to worry about 1,2&3 in future.

un-revoked petitions causes RFE's/ delays in most cases if not all of them.