I 140 porting in case of Successor in interest?

Hi,

I am currently on H1b with I 140 approved (more than 180 days ago) working in IT Team.

My Company (A) is being acquired by another Company (B).

The IT department is being acquired by a third-party Consulting Company (C) which will service Company A (A will be client of C).
Company C says they will follow Successor of Interest and try to port I-140 first. And then I can start working for the C. 

1. Will my H1b Status still be valid after porting (or) H1 Amendment also is required?

2. After porting the I-140 will the 180 days rule still apply (can they revoke it?) Do I Have option to change job using the ported I-140 immediately?

3. If Successor of Interest porting fails, will the I140 from company A still be valid?

On 8/2/2021 at 9:39 AM, Zodiac System said:

Your I-140 and its priority date will always be valid.  You can change job using your current I-140.

Hi,
If the successor of interest amendment gets denied means the current I-140 is no longer valid, right? Can I use the same I-140(amendment denied) to get 3 years extension or it can be useful only in get the PD ported?