B2 extension RFE

As part of the B2 extension visa, my parents completed biometrics but received a RFE to prove proof of residence in India, list of all activities engaged while in US, expenses made on parks, museum visits etc., We have always abided by the rules of USCIS and want to continue the same.

(Question) My parents did not visit any museums or tourist places due to covid. They stayed at my sister's place, taking care of the new born twins, while my sister (a doctor) would risk her life to take care of covid and cancer patients. How do I prove that our request is genuine and we're not abusing the system? We can show proof of residence in India, water bill, electricity bill etc., While we clearly mentioned the above in our B2 extension request, we still got asked about visits to tourist locations and museums. I'd appreciate any advise.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

We certainly cannot predict what exactly was written in your extension application, if you have filed for the extension stating we need to visit some park as part of your request then the query does look legitimate. 

You can identify lockdown notifications, news paper articles etc to state why you have not visited the parks you mentioned in your application and cite covid as the reason. Also, check with your attorney on the precise documentation to support your case.