Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Can spouse continue to work on H4-EAD if I use my GC-EAD

Recommended Posts

Does any know if my wife continue to work on her H4-EAD while I move from H1 and use my GC-EAD. 

Asking this because if I use GC-EAD she will be no longer on H4 (I believe so) in that case H4-EAD becomes obsolete. I wish I'm wrong but can anyone knows what it is. Can she work on H4-EAD and I'm on Adjustment of Status; GreenCard-EAD? 

Thanks in advance!! 

Share this post

Link to post


If you use your EAD you will no longer be on H1, and therefore, her H4 and her H4-EAD will be invalid. If she has a pending I-485 and EAD associated with that she can use that EAD.

Edited by JoeF

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this