Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Possible Employer Change

Recommended Posts

My PD is Nov 2010 in EB3 which is current according to latest VISA Bulletins.

I had filed for 485/765/131 in Oct 2020. I had my finger printing completed in April 2021.

I haven't received my 485-EAD and 131 approval yet. I am out of 180 days waiting period also now. Does that mean I can change the employer OR not?

Any insights will be helpful.

Please suggest,



Share this post

Link to post

Always better to stick around with same employer would be the best option , after you get GC better to work 6 months. if your situations is not supporting  you can risk to take after 180 days route, you can change employer , get ready for RFE on 485J.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now