H1B stamping outside India

Hi Team!

I am stuck in India because my dropbox appointment for H1B stamping got cancelled and my previous visa got expired. What are my options if I want to get my visa stamped in any other country? Do you know of any countries that are accepting non immigrant visa applications? Looks like the latest appointment available in Mexico is in October. I am looking for something early.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in the same state as you are, looking for stamping at other countries. I've checked out a few options like Dominican Republic, Port of Spain, etc but they have all said that they are only open for dropbox (and we are not eligible for dropbox there) and emergency appointments. Please do let me know if you find anything.

On 5/22/2021 at 3:33 AM, MoD10 said:

I am in the same state as you are, looking for stamping at other countries. I've checked out a few options like Dominican Republic, Port of Spain, etc but they have all said that they are only open for dropbox (and we are not eligible for dropbox there) and emergency appointments. Please do let me know if you find anything.

Good info buddy... Thanks for sharing..