Visa was Approved by the visa officer but Status is in Administrative Processing and No form such as 221(g) was issued

This is regarding visa stamping in the Hyderabad US consulate . I have been staying in the US for more than a decade started with a masters degree and then working for different companies .I visited india multiple times from then and have the visa stamped when ever required also got the visa stamped for the present employee .I dropped my documents on 11th December 2020 at US consulate hyderabad and later on 30th Dec 2020 I received an email from hyderabad consulate to attend an interview on 25th Jan 2021 .  While in the interview the visa officer after asking multiple questions and checking the requested documents mentioned at the end of the interview that my visa is approved and I should receive the passport in 7-10 working days. Until today the case is still in administrative processing.It has been more than 100 days since the date of interview and more than 130 days from the day of dropbox appointment . I have sent multiple emails and called multiple times to ustraveldocs and hyderabad consulate support explaining about my situation and requesting them to look into my application but just received a generic response explaining about administrative processing . What are my options ? Any help here would be appreciated .