Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dkodi

H1B Visa stamping Query

Recommended Posts

Hello Experts,

I am in a situation where i need help from you guys to understand my options. Please help. I am currently in India and have a two approved Consular(i797B) petitions from Employer A and Employer B. Since Employer A petition got approved initially, i have applied for Stamping process with petition from Employer A and paid visa processing fees having an intention to travel to US on Employer A petition. I am yet to get a stamping slot.

a)  If Employer A visa is approved and if my employerA is delaying my travel back to US, can i travel to US with approved Employer B petition.

b) Would it be possible to cancel applied Employer A stamping slot and book a new visa slot for EmployerB.

Please advise. Thanks

Regards

Dinesh

 

  

Share this post


Link to post
18 hours ago, dkodi said:

a)  If Employer A visa is approved and if my employerA is delaying my travel back to US, can i travel to US with approved Employer B petition.

No.

Approved and stamped with A --> travel and enter with A

Approved and stamped with B --> travel and enter with B

Do not mix and match, it can lend you in lot of complication in future. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×