Does Police record with no charges happened in Canada ,would be a problem to approve my H1B petition by USCIS ??

Hi all,

When I was doing my master's in Canada,while walking I asked a female for directions and as a token of thanks,  I shook her hand and gave a hug and left from that place with no intent of sexual offense.Later a police came to me and questioned me for giving a shake hand and hug to that girl ,as she complained to police and I replied I wasn't aware of not giving shake hand and hug without the girl's permission.I explained him truthfully that due to cultural differences and most of Canadians thank in such a way ,I did that and clearly mentioned I don't have any intent of sexual assault..

The police convinced and he let me go free with no charges and with no case registeration.later he also told me the girl was minor. Then I said I wasn't aware that she was minor and I also said Shaking hand without permission would be a crime in canada.he told me to be careful from the next time and he let me go free with a smile.

I asked him whether this complaint comes under any criminal charges ..he staight away said it doesn't comes under crime and he replied this will be just recorded in the system as a complaint.police Haven't took any  signature,finger prints, or passport nothing .. they just questioned and I replied and they set me free with no charges.

My question here is ..

My application got picked in the lottery and I am about to submit my documents to USCIS..  does this police record in Canada  effect my USCIS petition ??

Is this being considered as crime by USCIS??

Does usa have access to these kind of complaints?

It else this will be a problem at the immigration or port of entry ??

What would be the situation if I submit my documents to USCIS ?? 

Even though if the petition gets approved, at the time of visa interview .. is there any chance that the visa officer can reject my visa ? Can the Visa officer see my police record??

Please help me with proper information.

On 4/10/2021 at 6:39 PM, sureshtarun155 said:

I didn't finger printed and I didn't attended the court .

Police have just questioned me and I answered the truth .

They left me with no charges after questioning for 10 minutes.

The police said they have not convicting me on any criminal charges.

But the complaint will be recorded in the system.

I have no access to police record in Canada.

Edited by sureshtarun155
Added Information