H1B RFE asking for course requirements

I graduated from a reputed US university with Masters in Industrial engineering and have been working as software engineer for the same employer on H1B for past 10 years. For my current H1B renewal, I got an RFE asking for how my coursework relates to my current job (along with expanded job description). As a manager and experienced employee, my current job has no direct relation to my graduate coursework. What should my strategy be when mapping my coursework to my current work?

Edited by ImmigrantSinger

If you're not directly associated with a job/position related to your coursework then its definitely an issue.....you have to carefully review job requirements & knowledge required to make critical decisions on the job as well as background required to perform those duties which you acquired through your education....think on how you can map any/all of your courses to existing position, talk to your attorney & employer, they both should be able to help you find the mapping and bridge the gap.