EAD Litigation - collateral effects

simple_tree

Hi,

Due to long delays in EAD I see no other option than to go for a litigation against USCIS to save my wife's job. IS there any long term future effects if we go through a litigation ? I am apprehensive that this might affect my and my wife's future H1B /H4 visa applications.

An instance which made me think hard about this - Normally, when one receives a biometrics appointment letter an early walk-in is permitted prior to the appointment date. My wife did the same thing and she was able to get the biometrics done 2 weeks before her actual appointment date. 

But we interacted with someone who has placed a litigation for the same reasons against USCIS. But this person was not permitted entry at the biometrics center for an early walk-in after they checked his case, weird part is that the officers mentioned that this person has placed a litigation and they will not permit an early walk-in. This instance is making us a bit apprehensive with the litigation.