Arrested for Domestic Battery and the case dismissed without any charges , no charges filled with this affect my H1b Extension

Last year unfortunately me and my wife had a conversion and my wife called police and police arrested me with domestic battery case, right next day first hearing the case was dismissed without conviction and no charges was filed with me as well, Court have given the  dismissed order to me as well ,

(Situation It was a argument between me and wife and my wife emotionally made a call and felt very bad later, she mentioned the same to the judge , she said nothing was intentional and she asked asked sorry to call the police to the judge)

Do i need to have any other documents other than court dismissed order 

Case status first day arrested second day court hearing the case was dismissed without conviction also no charges filed , and court given the dismissed order as well 

will this impact my extension,  also how do i mention this in while filling the federal form and DS160 in the future 

• 3 weeks later...